Sunday, September 13, 2009

ALS project...TUOG

The team called for the 1st meeting which I was not able to attend at 7.30pm... however I managed to still connect with them at 10pm, and our discussion went on till 11.30pm, TRULY dedicated: I-ling, Melinda and Seok Binn...

A topic suggested by the team  which I felt was a challenging one though it is critical in our adolescent today. My concern is whether we are knowledgeable and well versed in this area though it is always good to take on challenges. We need to equip ourselves should we decide to work on this topic.

R we are able to carry it out as the subject matter is still consider a "Hush-Hush" in schools.
I find no answer to some of the questions I asked...n look forward to the next ALS meeting on Sept 17 @ 8.30pm. We may be able to break the hidden codes together through our creativity while coming together as how we did in TOUS... 

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures! Use the Tai Chi principles whenever there is a perception of challenges - overextending yourself loses your centre of gravity and equilibrium, thus one becomes uprooted, not extending ones becomes static and rigid thus a similar fate awaits. How to move with the dynamic energy and remain centred without the two extremes, one remains rooted, centred and grounded in the face of a challenge.

    ReplyDelete